Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pop up Spring Time

 My Grandmother is 88 on Saturday and is in excellent health, living independantly and gardening like crazy. She doesn't want gifts, but I thought she might enjoy an interactive card like this.
I confess that I have had this Pop Up Die from Karen Burniston since I saw what Shelley Hickox had done with it and have wanted to play with it since. The stamp is from Artistic Outpost and they are running a challenge which I am linking to over here. My grass is a die from My favourite things as is the banner.  I sprayed the base with Lindy's Ireland green spray and popped the grass up through it. My little girl was coloured with CTMH markers and a water brush on watercolour paper and flower soft was added to her wheelbarrel. That's another of those things I bought and never really used much of. I just had to have it, lol. My lawn flowers are tissue paper cut with Tim Holtz's tatter flowers die which I bought at The Funkie Junkie.
 I think I will share this with them as well on the Sunday Share program :). I hope Grandma enjoys it and has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable pop-up card... that stamp set is one I don't have, but I'm getting more and more tempted by! Delicious!
    Alison x
    (You know you could also pop it in to the Artistic Outpost monthly challenge, and maybe win some more AO stamps?! http://artisticoutpost.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/artistic-outpost-may-referral-program.html)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!