Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's been a busy month so far! I have had a chance to be a little artsy and I hope for a little more time in the coming weeks, as I wrap up my Oncology Nursing course in the next week. We have had fun walking the spring bush, wildcrafting fiddleheads and leeks and morels and acquiring.......babies :)

Spring is the time for renewal, birthing and change. I have always loved this time of year and getting our little chicks, but we had a few surprises this year :). 
Yup, 105 chicks at one day old!


3 orphaned kittens about 3 weeks old that we are bottle feeding.

and a one yr old lab that adopted them, Koko loves her babies :)

We love our babies, says the baby in the family :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post... every photo made me smile! Thanks so much for your comment over at Artistic Outpost... the framing tag was quite complicated, so rather than write a huge long comment, I thought I'd let you know that I'll be doing a step-by-step of exactly that over at eclectic Paperie on Saturday. I'll try to remember to send you a reminder then... Hope that will help!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know... the "how-to" is now up at eclectic Paperie, here: http://eclecticpaperie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/wondering-how.html
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!