Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tim's Tag - January

I couldn't believe that I had gone 6 months without crafting or sharing. I did a few Christmas cards but gave them away without taking photos. I am going to try to at least follow Tim's tags monthly to keep myself motivated this year. That should be interesting :)
So for January :

I followed Tims technique for the background and the number rubons, which are from CTMH. I started out with a metal foil cardboard for the car diecut, but I used the vintage patina paint and a little alcohol ink to rust it up a bit. This is a card for a guy at work that is retiring. I am playing around with some other backgrounds now, too and hope to share them soon. YAY, back to crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi just popped on to say Thank you for your lovely comments on my follow your heart canvas, and to let you know that Treasure Gold is a metalic giding wax available in loads of lovely colours. You either brush it on your projects lightly with a soft brush, or simply with your finger to highlight textured areas. I am pleased to see your etake on Tim's January Tag I love your card and it is very original. I have done mine but have not posted it yet. Do post your mixed media canvas if you get round to doing one, I would love to see it. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the way you've altered the car in particular. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!