Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wanderlust 2016

I joined up to an online art class for the year....sounds funny for a rather busy mother that works full time and just let a year pass without touching my artsy supplies. However, the thought process was something along the line of.....if I invest in this and its fed to my inbox, perhaps it will keep me invested in getting inky. I guess we will see :). The first lesson/challenge was to start art journaling. The topic.....How do I feel right now? in one word. Here goes.....


I followed the lesson rather closely as I have not played at art journaling before and I am a little rusty....I don't like the green blobs of paint on the right, but overall....not bad for a beginner.I used a little of everything, my page is quite shimmery thanks to Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and old nail polish.

On an aside....my crafty man decided to tap in to his potential.....he shot this buck in the fall and mounted it himself. He used barnboards from our dilapidated barn as the mounting boards. Not bad for a guy that doesn't let that side of himself out very often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!